Register Your Delegation
Hafa adai! We hope to provide each island nation the most pleasant travel itinerary possible. Completing and submitting the required forms ahead of time will ensure there are no problems upon arrival at the A.B. Won Pat International Airport, Guam.
The following forms may or may not be required of your Delegation for legal entry into Guam with all of your cargo. Please read the instructions below to determine which forms you will need to submit.
For the purposes of these forms, your U.S. mailing address is
c/o Guam Visitors Bureau
401 Pale San Vitores Road
Tumon, GU 96913
- Delegation Registration Packet includes information and registration form and must be submitted by all delegations.
Click Here for Information and Registration Form.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Required Documents for Inspection
- Form 3-177 U.S. Fish and Wildlife Import Declaration Requirements must be submitted by delegation groups who plan to send their items via air or air cargo. All wildlife not subject to the Endangered Species Act or CITES Regulations are exempt from filing Form 3-177, provided that the items are a part of your personal accompanying baggage (not intended for commercial use and are used as clothing or contained in accompanying baggage)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Import-Export License information and application must be submitted by delegation groups who plan to offer for sale, resale, purchase, trade, barter or intend to transfer in the pursuit of gain or profit any item of wildlife.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Designated Port Exception Permit must be submitted by delegation groups who intend to import certain wildlife or wildlife products, such as the giant clam exceeding three kg per person; queen conch; blue, stony, lace, organ-pipe or fire corals; animal skins or hides; and certain plants. Complete list of wildlife sanctioned by this permit can be viewed at http://www.cites.org/eng/app/appendices.php
If at any time you have questions or are unclear on what procedures you need to follow regarding the shipment of your items or want to inquire if the item(s) you plan on shipping meet Federal Regulations for transport, please contact the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Office of Law Enforcement at (671) 646-6064.
Please remember to declare on the Customs form issued before disembarking the airplane everything you are importing. Present your airline-issued air waybill upon arrival.
For more information, please contact Maya Alonso at (671) 646-3448 or gmif(gvb)visitguam.org.